‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Curiously, I have the feeling that you and I, we haven’t been able to understand each other about what is to be done with these Seven Golden Notes…

Perhaps you’re afraid of using the Singing Water to play these magic notes…

It’s possible and yet, I want to reassure you one last time; the video that’s on this link can make you rich!

You can very well decide to listen to it. This doesn’t commit you to anything. And it’s even all to the contrary: you’ll make an important discovery that you’re not expecting. You could then be overwhelmed by a feeling of well-being and happiness!

Of course, I’m not trying to convince you once again of what I’m trying to do for you. I think you’ve already understood. A strange power makes you resist repeatedly to accomplish your Destiny of Fortune my dear Randolph!

But why would you resist Bliss, Success and Fortune? These are only beneficial things that could make your life a lot better than it is at present.

What will you decide Randolph? I’m a well renowned medium and if I tell you that the “magic” power of the number 7 could make you enormously rich, there’s certainly a reason for it.

Use your common sense!

If you’re at last ready to trust me, then activate this link to learn to play the Seven Golden Notes to become rich!

Because this message is the last one you’ll receive from me concerning this bliss. I must also remind you that my offer to reduce your participation is still available.

I’ve told you everything and today it’s up to you: it’s your turn my dear Randolph! Answer my message quickly.

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link