‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Can you hear in the distance this melodious song that enchants the soul? No, I’m sure you can’t, and this is the problem concerning you. You don’t hear anything; you don’t see anything and worse: you don’t say anything!

I’ll end up by believing that you’ve been struck dumb overnight. Of course, I would like to believe the contrary and you would relieve me of a heavy weight if you at least took the time to watch my video message that I’m putting back on this link once again!

I don’t think I’m asking you for the Moon Randolph! Watching such an interesting video is nearly bliss in itself. And if, in addition, you discover how to find a Fortune in your life, then it’s really a godsend!

But apparently, you’re not listening! And yet, you could soon hear celestial music that would announce the end of your financial difficulties. Yes, 7 Notes of marvelous Music could soon open the doors to a sumptuous kingdom where you would only have to bend down to pick up a colossal Fortune Randolph.

Finished, the end of the month in the red, finished with deprivations, finished with the bank account empty on the 15th of the month. I know you dream of it and I, Esmeralda, your friend, I could make this dream a reality: quickly, learn to play here the Seven Golden Notes to get rich for good!

Of course, you don’t have to believe me. Especially, believe in the actions like the one I’m ready to do, because it’s concrete: because it’s you my dear Randolph, I’m reducing the amount of the participation to its bare minimum, I mean, to practically nothing. You have no reason not to answer me immediately!

See you soon.

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link