‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

It’s not my idea, and far from it, to deny the importance of the Worldwide Days to raise the awareness of the whole world of the interest of such or such a cause. But I’m sometimes very surprised by the themes retained for certain of them.

Obviously, there are subjects that are essential for humanity and that largely deserve to be known, shared and supported by the greatest number of people. I’m especially thinking of the Worldwide Day of Peace on January 1, of the Worldwide Day of Women on March 8, of the Day of blood donors or again the Worldwide Day for Alzheimer to only cite these four.

On the other hand, there are others that are sometimes of a more folkloric nature or even surprising, believe me.

I’ve chosen a few of these among the 365 days listed on a worldwide level to illustrate what I’m saying.

You just need to listen to these few strange and incredible examples that I’ve retained for you in the attached recording. By listening to me you’ll understand better what I mean.

You’ll have a good time, I assure you.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on.

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link