The Spiritual Focaliser ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I know I’m insisting, but it’s in your interest, believe me!

You must absolutely begin by watching the video I’ve made for you on this link. But if you prefer, and it’s even better, you can answer me immediately (see at the end of this message).

Randolph, I’ve been trying to contact you for several days, but I haven’t had any answer from you. I don’t understand because I’m proposing you my help to live a destiny a lot happier where you could at last access Wealth, live true Love and even accomplish all your wishes…

What’s happening Randolph?

I know you have financial problems and that this could be the reason for you remaining silent… That’s why I’m willing to reduce the amount of the participation requested: you just need to pay a small part.

This could no doubt help you a lot!

I hope that with this reduction, you’ll answer me quickly and ask me to send the Spiritual Focaliser. I remind you that your Astral Mind has great need of it. Yes, at the time I’m writing to you, your Astral Mind still lacks concentration!

So Randolph, if you want to live a new life and to have the chance of finding happiness, come HERE to accept that I send you the Spiritual Focaliser of Success.

See you soon!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link