Your Astral Mind can no longer concentrate! ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’ve been waiting a few days for your answer, but I still haven’t received a message from you… You’re certainly too dispersed!

I’m contacting you again today to send you on this link my video so that you can watch it.

I made this recording for you because I discovered that your Astral Mind couldn’t leave me indifferent.

When studying your astral body, I especially looked at its Mind and it’s there that I understood why you can’t access Wealth and Love or accomplish any of your wishes…

Randolph, your Astral Mind can no longer concentrate!

This lack of concentration prevents you from advancing in life and from accessing the happiness you deserve so much. It was therefore time I intervened for you and that’s why I want to send you the Spiritual Focaliser.

I’m just waiting for a sign from you to send it to you.

Thanks to the Spiritual Focaliser, your Astral Mind could again and quickly recover all its concentration.

Emotions, desires, affection, imagination…Randolph, you could at last focus on all that could make you happy!

So, don’t squander a minute longer: to ask me to send the Spiritual Focaliser of Success, you must follow this link.

See you soon!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link