Your destiny could be a lot better… ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I still haven’t received an answer from you, but I think I know why… This lack of concentration that concerns your Astral Mind also seems to prevent you from making the right decisions.

So, I’m going to help you! Take a few minutes to watch my video on this link and then you’ll understand why it’s so important to answer me.

Yes Randolph, I can understand that you may have doubts, or I can understand that you don’t have much time to spend on me but believe me; it’s your future that’s at stake.

Your destiny could be a lot better if your Astral Mind could concentrate again.

Because, for a while, your Astral Mind lacks concentration… I discovered it while studying your astral body and by looking more into detail about its mind!

Your astral body, also called the emotional body is the subtle body linked to emotions, to desires, to affection and imagination… And, as you’ll understand, if your Astral Mind can’t concentrate today, this means that you can’t manage your emotions or focus on your desires in order to accomplish them, or concentrate on your love life to live a true Love and give free rein to your imagination in order to imagine you becoming rich and succeeding in everything…

Randolph, you can’t remain in such a state!

Accept my helping hand and ask me HERE to send you the Spiritual Focaliser of Success to concentrate once again your Astral Mind.

See you soon!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link