‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Let me explain to you.

Like many women, I’m interested in fashion. Even if I don’t have great financial means, I like to see the tendencies and I watch on TV the fashion shows of the great designers.

I may as well admit however that I find some of their collections extravagant. As for the models, most of them annoy me: not the slightest smile, a pretentious look in their eyes, an excessive sway of the hips… And I’m not speaking of the rumors circulating concerning the amount of what they’re paid.

As you can see, I like to watch the creations of the designers even if it’s not my favorite sphere.

Due to the pandemic of the Coronavirus, there are no longer fashion shows widely accessible to the public, as everyone knows. But, in these conditions, how to continue surprising and moving the clients without a catwalk?

That’s when the genius of a designer from the Congo found the way to get around the impossibility to organize fashion shows.

I tell you how in the recording that I’ve just made on this link.

You’ll see, it’s a surprising result, very innovative and completely in tune with our times, believe me.

And it’s thanks to Hanifa Mvuemba, the designer from the Congo, that I was able to see invisible women for the first time in my life.

I’m sure you’re intrigued by what I’ve just said, aren’t you? So, join me on the link above and you’ll learn everything. I assure you.

So, see you soon.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on.

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link