Hi There Randolph,

We hope you have had positive results from Low Income Housing, I would love to share a site I found with you.

~Please be sure to add me to your address book to continue to receive my emails. ~

As much as I tried to get around it, I needed a credit card to avoid getting a loan.

I had some unexpected problems with my car, and needed to get it fixed, or I couldn't get to work.

I didn't think anyone would approve me for a credit card fast, as I always hit some type of hurdle.

I started with a few websites and got the internet version of being laughed at, which wasn't pleasant.

Then I found a site with a credit card that treated me like a human being and gave me options.

I checked out Yes Card, and got the card I needed fast. It was such a lifesaver.

Even with my credit I was able to find an easy $1,000 credit line. You should check it out too!

Just click the link below.

Get Your Card Now

As always, if you have questions please let me know.
Or let me know how you like my recommendations!

Thanks!


Patrick Carlson
Low Income Housing

2 Wisconsin Circle #700
Chevy Chase MD 20815
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options