Hi There Randolph,

Hope you like your Low Income Housing results. I find an awesome site for people looking for credit cards.

~Please be sure to add me to your address book to continue to receive my emails. ~

I personally know extremely well how hard it is to find a good card that will approve your application.

Finding cards that people like you and me can seem impossible sometimes, it isn't easy, but it IS possible!

I found a quiz/survey site where you fill out the questions and they match you up with the right cards!
End of story!

I bet that is just what you are looking for too?!
If I am right you should give Credit 2018 a look.

This site has cards for people like us, good bad and no credit history. I am sure you will find something
perfect for you, I know I did!

The site had every kind for me of card once I answered just a few simple questions.

Go look at the card that fits your needs and gives you the best deal.

Your Card Is Here

Should you have questions please let me know. Or you can always let me know how you like my recommendations!

Thanks!

Patrick Carlson
Low Income Housing

2 Wisconsin Circle #700
Chevy Chase MD 20815
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options