‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Have you had the time to watch the little video I made for you? If you haven’t yet done so, for the love of god, watch it!

I must admit, your silence worries me. Especially since I connected myself to you. I can feel sadness and discouragement.

My dear Randolph, life hasn’t been easy for you so far. I know that you’ve often prayed that someone or something would hear your suffering and your terrible feeling of loneliness. So, I’ll tell you loud and clear: you’ve been heard!

It’s not the moment to give up and to no longer believe!

Do you think that the great spirit would have named you to receive the Marvelous Lucky Hand of the Gypsy if you didn’t deserve it?

I’m not going to tell you stories, I can’t tell you what this marvelous hand will offer you exactly. My honesty has always been my greatest proof of trust. But I can tell you one thing I’m certain of, it’s that it will make you smile at life!

Do you know that all the people who have been chosen, like you, by the great spirit have all been rewarded? Do you really believe it will be different for you?

Not answering this message will of course put in jeopardy the decision of the great spirit. Do you think it’s a good idea?

Do you think that to ignore a blessing like this one is a good solution? As for me, I don’t think so. You’re free but if I were you, I wouldn’t dare.

My dear Randolph, this hand grants wishes. I don’t know your dearest wish but there must be one that comes immediately to mind…

Is it:

  • To find love?
  • To no longer be anxious at the end of the month?
  • To no longer feel alone?
  • To find someone you miss?

Imagine a minute that this wish is granted, wouldn’t it change your life? Wouldn’t you be the happiest person in the world?

Randolph would you really take the risk of missing such a great moment? Please don’t make this mistake! To help you to discover the destiny waiting for you, I’ve decided to reduce the participation.

Come and join me on this link to give yourself the chance to discover a fabulous destiny.

I believe in you and in your happiness and I’m sending you all my positive thoughts to give you the strength and the will to answer me.

With all my affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link