‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I really have lots of things to tell you and to reveal to you today.

First, I suggest you come on this link and listen to the video message I recorded for you.

Please do it because I speak of the Lucky Hand of the Gypsy that I must send you.

I have a question to ask you: do you know the fabulous power of gypsy magic?

From the beginning of time, through the generations, gypsies pass on their Gifts. They are, at the same time, clairvoyants, mediums and magicians.

Randolph, I have some good News: you’ll be able to benefit from their incredible magic!

If I’m speaking about them, it’s because there’s a reason. 15 Moons ago, in a mythical forest, a gypsy appeared. She told me she was waiting for me to pass on to me a secret that I must give to a few of my protegees.

This story concerns you. Read it until the end!

She led me to an abandoned cabin and there, hidden in the middle of the bushes, a strange casket was waiting for me.

The gypsy then said: "In fifteen moons, when a bird comes to sit on your windowsill, a bell will ring, and then you’ll know!”

The great moment has come! It’s going to be fabulous!

My dear Randolph, over a week ago, a bird came to sit on my windowsill and at the same time, my village bell rang.

Immediately I thought of the apparition of this gypsy and I hurried to find a calendar in order to count: 15 Moons had gone by! I therefore opened the casket to discover the secret hidden inside it.

The splendid Lucky Hand of the Gypsy and the secret instructions were there, just in front of me. When I touched this hand, I felt soft warmth then intense joy spread over my heart.

Images of joy came successively… I was sure that this hand was magic.

Then, as the gypsy told me, I questioned the great spirit, the one who knows everything, to ask to whom I should pass on the luck of the gypsy.

Among the few names cited, there was yours Randolph!

Yes, you’ve been chosen by the great spirit. It’s an honor, a true celestial recognition. I think he must have heard your prayers and he’d judged that your heart and your soul were real treasures.

My dear Randolph several people have already received this hand, all have seen their wishes granted. Some even sent me emails to tell me how happy they were and upheaved by what had happened to them.

I would really like you to find the same joy. So, I advise you not to wait a moment longer.

Come and join me on this link and tomorrow, you will also have an enchanted life!

I’m sending you all my affectionate thoughts.

Your friend,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link