‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You’re wondering if it’s possible that I can bring you happiness? The answer is here Randolph. And it’s a BIG YES!

The Night of Revelations will take place in a few days and I know that you’re full of hesitation, perhaps even a little doubt. You have trouble believing that I can find the solution to all your problems in one night.

So, I’ll summarize in a few, simple but solemn words all I told you in my previous messages.

And I will Randolph, assure you on my Medium’s honor.

To a clear question, a clear answer… What am I promising to bring back FOR YOU from my intervention with the ascended Masters?

I solemnly assure you Randolph:

  • A radical, complete and everlasting solution to all your financial problems that ruin your life since years ago and too often prevent you from sleeping,
  • A happy and surprising reversal of the situation in your love life with the rapid disappearance of all your heartaches and the great loneliness you sometimes feel,
  • The destruction of your fears, the abolition of your stress, the annihilation of the negative energies surrounding you and the installment of a new style of life where peace, joy and harmony will be part of your everyday life.

Have I said enough Randolph so that you take this message seriously?

And then, if it’s not enough, look at yourself in a mirror and see the beautiful person you are. It’s this beautiful person, this beautiful soul that I’ve decided to help.

You deserve it Randolph!

And anyway, what risk are you taking? After all, I’m only asking you for your trust. I’m not asking you to do for me what I’m doing for you: To open your soul to me.

Come on Randolph, don’t let the negative energies take hold of your free will…

Come quickly and join me on this link as I know your beautiful soul would like to do!

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link