‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

The Night of Revelations is coming with giant steps and I still haven’t received your Agreement. What’s happening?

Follow this link to listen to me speaking about it if you haven’t already done so. I’m sure that you will answer me very quickly!

If I’m coming back to you Randolph it’s because it’s pressing. The extraordinary occasion I have for you to find happiness is on the point of happening. And I won’t have it again for one whole year.

Do you understand why I need to speak to you without delay?

The ascended Masters are waiting for my annual visit. They’re already holding out their loving arms to me. And I’m already delighted at the idea of asking them to bring a divine solution to all your problems.

We’re only a few days away from the great Night of Revelations.

Open your heart to me Randolph. I deserve your trust. And let me go to find, with the Masters of destiny, the Secrets that will lead your life towards a luminous rebirth.

More than any other of my Protegees, you have a right to happiness!

And if it’s you I’ve chosen this year to confirm this Right with the celestial Guardians, it’s because I have very special affection for you.

You have a beautiful soul. You are Randolph, a very beautiful person!

That’s why I decided to go and find for you the Power to chase away from your life all future obstacles.

That’s why I want to offer you the Power to accomplish all your dreams.

I have the wonderful privilege of being able to speak to the ascended Masters. And it’s you I want to speak about during the Night of Revelations.

I’m sure they will understand your suffering, your anxiety, and your loneliness.

I know they will listen to me and answer your ideal of happiness!

I’ve never been disappointed by their greetings. And certainly not either by the advice, recommendations, and secret Teachings they have given me for the best of my Protegees. And this has happened each year for decades.

Randolph, you’re among those who are very dear to me.

That’s why I want so much to let you prosper from this marvelous opening.

Quickly take my helping hand. Don’t let doubt or negligence decide for you.

I’m waiting for you with great, affectionate impatience.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link