‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Yes, excuse me for asking this surprising question but I’m sincerely wondering: what are you searching for when you listen to or read your horoscope for example?

Today, those of the sign Sagittarius should expect to meet with a difficulty that will be overcome. Your love life: an old disappointment will leave space for new affection. It’s the ideal day to make a summary and to begin to sow the seeds of a new project of which you’ll reap the benefits at the end of the year…

Randolph, you must widen your astral horizon, an incredible phenomenon has been created in your sky: watch without hesitating the video on this link I recorded for you!

So, I’m coming back to my question: what are you searching for? Are you hoping for a prediction concerning what’s waiting for you? Within the day or even the month, within the coming years? Randolph, I think you’re waiting for more than a prediction: deep down inside you, you’re hoping that the stars, the Cosmos, make a favorable movement for your destiny. Because you think, you hope that your date of birth, your sign Sagittarius, your planets have placed you under a lucky star…

That’s exactly what’s happening at this moment! The Field of Astral Energy that’s been formed, that’s developing its power, that’s swirling, shows in an obvious way that the Cosmos has begun a movement in your favor.

And your lucky star, it’s the possibility to reap abundant wealth thanks to the Catalyst of the Field of Astral Energy! So, what are you waiting for to answer me?

Randolph facing the pressing necessity to act quickly, I’m making you an offer. Answer me promptly and you’ll just pay a part of the requested participation.

Don’t waste any time, you mustn’t hesitate any longer: send me your answer and I’ll immediately send you your Catalyst of the Field of Astral Energy by following this link.

See you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link