‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

For me, as for you I imagine, friendship is very important.

This feeling of mutual attachment is of course part of my set of values and yours also, I suppose?

That’s why when I saw these 2 pieces of information concerning friendship, I immediately wanted to share them with you.

Here’s the title of the first one. I’ll give it to you as I read it: “He strikes the jackpot and shares it with his friend to honor a pledge from 28 years ago”.

We’re in 1992 in Wisconsin, an American state near to the great Lakes. Thomas Cook and his friend Joseph Feeney mutually assured each other that if one or the other triumphed on the Powerball, one of the big games in the USA, they would share it with their friend. There’s nothing in writing; a handshake was sufficient for our two friends to seal this agreement.

Well, a few months ago, Thomas Cook struck the jackpot. In your opinion, what did our lucky man do?

Well, as vowed, he stipulated that the sum be divided between him and his friend. quite simply to honor the pledge made over a quarter of a century ago, of course.

A good example of faithful friendship, isn’t it?

The second example I’ve chosen concerning the theme of friendship comes from Spain and it’s even more marvelous.

Join me quickly on this link to listen to this extraordinary story.

See you soon.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link