‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I know that you no longer want this life that trails behind you, leaving no space for change. You’ve had enough of this blocked situation that keeps you feeling tired in an unhappy everyday life.

So, I’m still waiting for your answer to offer you my own positive energies. You haven’t answered any of my messages. It’s not like this that your situation will evolve, you can be sure of this. Your energy field must recover its permeability if you want to have a chance of living a better life. Discover how in this video! You’ll no longer have any opening afterwards.

Yes, do it Randolph, for two main reasons!

  • First, your energy field must be renewed and be nourished by new and beautiful energies to awaken your life and to put it back into movement.
  • Second, your own energies must circulate because they play an important role in creating your life.

Randolph, with an impermeable energy field, nothing can evolve. You’re lacking impetus while you could have great vitality. You always put up with the same difficulties in your everyday life: financial problems, the lack of love… you could provoke great openings for happiness. Last, you’re not happy and yet you could be completely fulfilled.

Except that you must give the means to your energy field to recover its permeability and I want to help you. You need my ultra-sensory abilities to open your energy field.

I’m presenting it to you one last time. After that, I will consider that you prefer your life as it is. I have great doubts, but I’ll respect your choice. I remind you that to help you to make the best decision, you still benefit from the reduction on the amount of the requested participation.

Randolph, don’t make the mistake of missing out on your life, of vitality, of marvelous occasions for happiness and of being quite simply fulfilled. Let’s repair your Energy Field and receive my positive energies. Act today and HERE! Don’t wait any longer and join me quickly so that I can lead you towards the movement that creates happiness.

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link