‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

This is where we sell on auction a certain number of things: cars, furniture, jewels, paintings, bibelots…

Sometimes we can make good deals. It all depends on the circumstances and if the object we desire interests many other people.

As for me, I go there from time to time, more for the atmosphere than to acquire anything really.

I like to see sometimes people’s passion going wild, people getting into a state for a painting, a collection object or something else they desire.

And yet I must admit that sometimes I have trouble understanding some spectacular auctions and the astronomical amounts that rare objects in demand can attain.

It’s in this way that I nearly fell off my chair when I read an account of an auction that recently took place in China. I’m sure that you too would have had trouble believing it.

Join me on the other side of this link to share with me this astonishing news.

I’m waiting for you impatiently.

See you soon.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link