‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I have the feeling of being at the end of a logical fact and that another one will soon take over concerning you. This message is the last one I’ll send you concerning the Square of Sator.

Although you don’t know anything about it, you still haven’t shown your wish to learn more about it… it’s a shame but that’s the way it is. It’s your decision and I accept it with a heavy heart Randolph.

However, if you feel remorse, you can still watch on this link the video recording I made for you.

Yes, do this for me please! In addition, don’t worry, it won’t take you very long because the subject is very simple: it’s about your Happiness. What’s happened to it? would you ask. I would reply that it’s disappeared since years ago and since then, you do without it…

Do you find this situation normal? Who can live without Happiness? I’m asking you these questions. Happiness is a right and it’s owed to us, to each of us. In these conditions, you don’t have to accept this reality which is a real source of unhappiness in your everyday life my dear Randolph!

But concretely, what can you do? Alone, you can’t do anything. But with my help, everything could become possible because I’ve told you loud and clear: your situation isn’t made to last and everything can still change. How?

Join me here so that I can tell you more concerning the Square of Sator! And the loop will be closed. Don’t forget that the participation is still reduced to its bare minimum which will enable you to answer me more easily at last.

I’m waiting to hear from you Randolph! I’m really counting on you!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link