‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If we watch the news on TV, we become aware how people are so unhappy. You've certainly also noticed? Not one day goes by without this reality disturbing me and my heart tightens not to be able to do more…

Despite everything, I want to be able to do more for you Randolph! So quickly, don’t hesitate a second and watch the message I recorded for you on this link!

I assure you; it won’t take you long, it’s just a short message. I know you’re busy and that you don’t always have the time. But I think it’s important!

I’ve told you this several times: you’ve lost something and all hope to recover it isn’t lost. Of course, I’m speaking of your happiness my dear Randolph! It’s disappeared nearly completely from your everyday life since long ago. Do you think it’s normal?

Of course, I know you don’t. And that’s why I want to bring you my help. Yes, this situation won’t last forever, I’ve seen it! There’s a solution that largely proves it and I’ve come to offer it to you: it’s the Square of Sator!

Don’t cut short this discussion with the pretext that you don’t know about the extraordinary power of the Square of Sator Randolph! A long time ago, over 2000 years ago, it was painted on the walls and the doors of houses.

Why? Because it’s a magic square that brings Happiness where it can be found. And as I want to do even more for you, you benefit from the best tariff conditions to answer me. Yes, from today, the requested participation is significantly reduced to nearly nothing.

It’s a little extra boost that I’m presenting you because I really wouldn’t like you to miss this fabulous prospect to recover your lost Happiness Randolph!

Contact me immediately here.

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link