‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

There’s probably been an obstacle that has interfered between you and I over the past few hours. I’ve come to you to warn you of an important loss that’s happened to your disadvantage some years ago. I tell you everything in a recording that I’m putting at your disposal on this link my dear Randolph!

Watch this video without delay because this loss I’m speaking of will certainly not last forever. I have the effective means to help you to recover what you’ve lost since long ago: I’m speaking of Happiness!

It’s a long time since it disappeared from your life, just like magic… Is it because of a concealed curse? No, although the results are the same: you’re terribly deprived of it Randolph!

This is what I’ve personally come to announce to you. But curiously, I haven’t seen any reaction on your behalf and I’m very surprised. It’s true, it’s not like you to remain like stone in front of good news.

Remember! Your present situation where happiness is absent won’t last for as long as you accept very quickly to count on me and on my supernatural abilities Randolph.

Yes, I want to tell you everything concerning the Square of Sator, so join me on this link!

It’s a Magic Square that, once unlocked, gives entrance to a secret dimension. To get to it would enable you to find your lost Happiness, which is exactly what you need my dear Randolph!

I’ll see you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link