‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You’ve lost something precious and I want to help you to recover it. I may as well tell you honestly: it won’t be easy and you’ll probably have moments of doubt. Don’t worry, you’ll never be alone. You know it, I’m your ally and I’m clairvoyant! Which means that you can always count on me and on my many supernatural talents. Begin by watching this video message on this link.

I’m putting myself at your disposal with pleasure because I think it’s the best means for you to obtain my help Randolph.

Of course, I can make contact with your mind and read in it the questions you ask yourself. For example, you could ask yourself: “Esmeralda, my dear Protector, what have I lost that I’m incapable of finding again by my own means? Tell me!”

Question your heart, look around you. When you were young, what idea did you have of Happiness? Did it resemble what you have in front of your eyes… No, it’s far from it, isn’t it my dear Randolph!

When you were a child, Happiness was joy, a carefree life, laughter and games. Then, over time all this finished by disappearing.

Happiness is the most precious thing you’ve lost today Randolph! But this situation won’t last forever, in any case, not concerning you. I can help you to recover this lost Happiness and, at the same time, bring you back your beautiful colors. For this, the best is to use the Square of Sator!

The Square of Sator is a Magic Square. It’s more than 2000 years old and we find the very first trace of it in a house buried by the volcanic eruption in Pompei, in Italy. But it was certainly even older. Today, for many people, this Square of Sator is a mystery. To tell you the truth, it’s a door that opens on to another dimension. That’s where you’ll find Happiness again Randolph!

Ask me for it by following this link.

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link