‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’m really asking myself the question and I ask you, in your turn: in your opinion, which thread are you trying to pull at present?

Do you really think that without sending me your answer, without asking for the protection of the Parca Decima, you’re on the point of pulling on the golden thread that would enable you to obtain wealth in the Tumultus? Honestly, I don’t think so.

Randolph, it will take you a few minutes at the most, watch the video I recorded for you!

The Tumultus is a fantastic “place” where you can acquire Fortunes that you can’t even imagine. But it can also be where we obtain very little or nothing at all, or even the worst misfortune…

The threads to which these events are suspended are in a real tangle. It’s useless counting on your intuition, your talent or even your reason to try to pull the right thread at the right moment. If you don’t have mediumistic gifts, if you haven’t been initiated to the greatest occult secrets it’s impossible to unravel the knots that could make you hit the jackpot, for sure. I have these predispositions; I have the occult knowledge and I’m putting them at your service. Without forgetting the great protection of the Parca Decima.

We haven’t the choice, the Tumultus is there, whatever happens, and whether you pull on a thread or not, the suspended events finish by falling inevitably. So, you may as well pull on the right thread so that the best happens to you rather than the worst, don’t you think so?

Randolph, so as not to let you try the adventure alone, or that you say to yourself “whatever happens, happens”, I’m renewing my offer. Answer me today and you’ll just pay part of the participation requested.

It’s the last time I’m making you this proposal. So, quickly, you can still take action at the right moment to make wealth fall into your moneybag: by asking me to send you the protection of the Parca Decima by following this link.

See you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link