‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I don’t think you really know what the Parca Decima is, because if you did, you would have answered long ago to ask me to put you under its great protection.

Randolph, just take a few moments to learn everything; watch without hesitating the video I recorded for you!

I must say that today we speak very rarely of the Parca Decima and most people put it down to being a mythological fable. It’s a regrettable mistake because the Fates and more particularly the Parca Decima, are powerful allies! Especially in your situation where you should immediately take action in the meanders of the Tumultus to achieve the enriching event of my vision!

As I told you in my video recording, the myths and antique beliefs are all founded on authentic magic or an occult base. The incantations, the prayers, rituals, Magic actions, modern, esoteric knowledge comes directly from this antique occult link.

Myths are merely the representations in images and accessible to ordinary people of the occult processes reserved for the great Initiated. My inborn gifts and my knowledge in this area enable me to recover this magic and to put it within your reach.

The moment to take action in the Tumultus by pulling on the right thread, that of Fortune and Wealth is already there, you can’t allow yourself to wait any longer. And the Parca Decima is ready to hold your hand to take a thread of golden Destiny!

Randolph, facing the pressing necessity to take action, I’m making you an offer. Answer me promptly and you’ll just pay a part of the participation requested.

Don’t waste time, you no longer need to hesitate, send your answer and I’ll put you without delay under the protection of the Parca Decima by following this link.

See you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link