‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’m always astonished to see the inattention of some of the people around me. One forgets the house keys inside and closes the door, another always has to ask someone to call her to know where her mobile is, another notices that she’s forgotten her passport when arriving at the airport.

The list of careless mistakes is long and limitless as you know. Obviously, we all forget things from time to time but overall, they’re never very serious and don’t have any consequences.

That’s why when I read the misadventures of a house painter, I nearly fell off my chair and had a fit of giggles that I had trouble stopping.

In the recording I’ve just finished for you, I’ll tell you the incredible story of Wayne Collins. When you’ll have heard it, you’ll say to yourself, like I did, that our little lack of attention is really nothing compared to others.

I’m waiting for you on the other side of this link to follow the agitated life of this Welshman of 35 years old.

So, I’ll see you soon.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link