My message is a lot more important… ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Stop immediately what you’re doing Randolph!

My message is a lot more important than all the rest because it could really change the course of your destiny and make your future a lot more brilliant than it is at present.

So quickly, take the time to watch my short video that I’m putting back on this link.

I hope that this time you’ll watch it because I’ve suggested it several times and yet I still haven’t received any answer from you.

All the same, I would like to send you a rare stone whose powers could reveal the 7 most beautiful aspects of your being: it’s the blue Diamantine!

Randolph, perhaps you don’t know the blue Diamantine, but this stone is fabulous because it enables to reveal the greatest potential of the person who possesses it.

The blue Diamantine is for you and the vision I had of you when touching it really confirms it.

As soon as you possess it, you could use the blue Diamantine to reveal the 7 most beautiful aspects of your being. Wouldn’t this be wonderful?

Especially Randolph if I told you that you could quickly:

1/ find abundance of all kinds

2/ live fulfilled relationships in your love life and with friends

3/ be radiant and feel enormous well-being

4/ develop greater self-confidence

5/ succeed on all levels

6/ make all the right decisions

7/ be tremendously lucky day after day

All these aspects of you are at present in the shadows and it’s high time to show them in broad daylight!

Ask me quickly HERE to send you the blue Diamantine that’s destined for you.

See you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link