‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I can see fascinating encounters for you, but not only that Randolph: I can also see exceptional arrivals of money, surprises every day and great joy!…

How can I explain it better than in this video I recorded with this goal. Watch it quickly on this link Randolph.

Oh Randolph, what a beautiful, fantastic year for you in 2021!

Yes, I affirm: 2021, as I was saying in my previous email, will be the "Year of all possibilities” for you.

A year where all you’ve always dreamed of could quite simply be accomplished!

Whether it concerns financial abundance or feelings, not only should everything come back into harmony but, even better, should be seen from another marvelous and captivating angle!

You have doubts?

Randolph, I understand! You’re so much more used to being unhappy than happy, from living hardships rather than joy and failures instead of victory!

Well, this is where everything must change: Including your state of mind!

Yes, it must change because not only, I affirm, you’ll begin an extraordinary year…

… But especially, because I’ll put all the Powers and the Knowledge I possess to help you to make this the most beautiful year of your life!

I’ve received the Call from somewhere my dear Randolph!

And an Invitation of this kind can’t be argued. That’s why I’ll use all the possible means.

I will, of course, make an extremely detailed Clairvoyant Reading of your destiny in 2021. But I’ll do even more: I’ll take my Clairvoyant Reading beyond the normal frontiers to find the Secrets that will enable you to avoid the pitfalls that will be strewn along your path.

So that nothing nasty happens to you.

I’ll also indicate to you all the openings for success so that you miss nothing positive that will show up on the path of your New Year.

So that you make 2021 a Year of Triumph.

And then!… And then… As I really take to heart the Mission I’ve been entrusted with, I’ll go even further. I’ll go and search for you the "secret Numbers” that will enable you to build up a real Fortune, for sure.

Seen like that, does 2021 seem to hold great hope and confidence?

You can tell me by following this link Randolph.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link