‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You didn’t come to me by chance, it’s certain: I had to light up your path. I’m honored by your trust, all the same.

I’m not going to content myself by lighting it up, I’ll really illuminate it! See how on this link…

I predict for you Randolph: 2021 will be the year of all possibilities for you!

Whether it’s financial abundance or feelings, everything will come back into order. And even better than that; I can clearly see fascinating encounters and vast incomes coming up on the horizon…

How can I be so sure?

Oh, very simple Randolph:

  • Because, spurred by some unknown Power, I’ve just made a little clairvoyant reading for you that revealed a lot of things about you and your future.
  • Because, at the same time, I felt a true Call from Destiny, the Duty to put all my knowledge at your service to make 2021 YOUR Big Year.

So, if you authorize me, I’ll at once make a Grand Clairvoyant Reading to discover the details of your future.

As soon as I've made it, I’ll make for you what I would call a "Road Map of Happiness”. Yes Randolph, thinking about it, it’s a real good name for what I’ll do for you.

Why?

Because I’ve decided to give to your year 2021 a unique destination: Happiness.

But to do it Randolph I must warn you of the obstacles that you’ll find strewn along your path and tell you how to get around them, how to take “diversions”.

In the same way you’ll arrive several times at “crossroads”: I want to be there to tell you which direction to take and to prevent you making the wrong choices. Do you understand?

But I’ve decided to do even more for you this year!

I know my dear Randolph, your major worry is money. So, I’ll go further in my Grand Clairvoyant Reading; a lot further!…

… I’ll search for you the "secret Numbers” that will enable you to make a real Fortune for certain.

Tell me Randolph, wasn’t I right to predict for you an extraordinary year?

Well… I’m ready to set myself to work. But you’ll understand that I can’t begin such work without your agreement.

I suggest you give it to me without delay by following this link.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link