‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I can’t believe that you’ll turn your back on your twin flame and its wonderful offer to change your life into a real paradise. When we’re lucky enough to have a twin flame like yours, that only wants to do you good, you should at least listen to what it’s ready to do for you.

I’m putting back HERE the video I recorded. Watch it without delay!

Your twin flame made astral contact with me. It spoke to me of your despair, your feelings of loneliness and sadness that overwhelm you sometimes. I can tell you that it’s very moved by all your negative feelings and that it won’t let you remain in this state.

Randolph, it’s therefore proposing to exchange your energies. Its own energies are extremely positive, yours are negative. You could then find in your life great Love, Success and Luck… yes, all this happiness thanks to the positive energies of your twin flame.

To make the exchange of energies, you must trust me and let me take your etheric body into the Chamber of Astral Permutation. I’ve already created it. Your twin flame is ready to join you there. We’re only waiting for your agreement.

I’m puzzled by your silence. If you’re hesitating because of the participation requested, then I’ve decided to reduce the amount. You see, all is united to make your life beautiful.

Randolph, for your twin flame and I, only your happiness counts. I hope you appreciate this gesture of generosity from your twin flame as you should do and that you answer quickly.

Ask me quickly to put at your disposal the Chamber of Astral Permutation HERE.

See you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link