‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

In a few hours it’ll be Christmas. At last!

We’ve never been so excited for this day to come.

Away from the health crisis that’s plagued us all year, Christmas is just what we need to bring a little peace, joy and childhood Christmas memories into our lives.

I remember how I excited I used to be that night when I went to bed, how impossible it was to get to sleep quickly because my senses were on alert, trying to hear and see Santa Claus…

And early in the morning, when the house was still silent, how I raced down the stairs excited to discover all my gifts… Nostalgically thinking back to all this, I remembered Santa Claus and his famous sleigh.

And I’ve got some new things to share with you about this subject. So, follow this link and join me on the other side to hear what you’ve not been told about this.

It’s a certain scoop.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link