‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

What's happening? It’s not like you to leave me without answering. Reassure me quickly and begin by looking at the marvelous offer of your twin flame. It could radically change your life, Randolph.

Take the time to watch my video you will find on this link! I’m sure it will interest you.

Your twin flame made astral contact with me. It spoke of your feelings of sadness and loneliness, of your bad luck that results in repeated failure. I listened carefully and I could feel all your negative feelings.

But your chance in all this despair is that you have a twin flame overflowing with positive energies. It’s not the case for everyone Randolph. Very moved by your present situation, your twin flame has made the decision to help you. In what way? By enabling you to exchange your negative energies against its own.

It’s incredibly generous Randolph. Thanks to its positive energies, you should very quickly find marvelous Love, great and beautiful Success and have a lucky star.

The exchange of energies can only be made in the Chamber of Astral Permutation. I’ve therefore already created it. I must take your etheric body to the Chamber of Astral Permutation to exchange the energies.

I know that you wish for Happiness. I can feel it Randolph, as I can feel the wish of your twin flame to make your life more beautiful!

Accept that your twin flame and I help you to be surrounded by love, to be lucky and to find great Success Randolph!

Let’s quickly proceed to the exchange of your energies in the Chamber of Astral Permutation.

See you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link