‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

It’s no longer time for you to hesitate or to ask yourself what you should do or not. Perhaps the best thing for you is to just rely on me and trust me. After all, I’m your friend and you know that I won’t get you mixed up in anything harmful my dear Randolph!

I’m putting back here for the last time my recording!

It’s up to you to understand for once and for all that you’re not happy! Don’t tell me that you’ve not once doubted it. Your love situation is far from being satisfactory Randolph!

Of course, you’d say that you can put up with it. But that’s exactly the problem. You don’t have to put up with it, as if it were something you can’t do anything about.

Listen to me; I don’t agree with your point of view and I absolutely want to help you to live your love situation better. For this, you only need a Philter of Excellence and I’m quite ready to tell you how to obtain it by joining me on this link!

And, I take advantage to tell you that my offer to reduce the requested participation to its bare minimum is still available. It’s therefore a second piece of good news for you Randolph!

As I’ve already told you, it’s up to you. I can help you to find the love you deserve. However, if you don’t want it, nothing obliges you… I imagine that you’re waiting for something to trigger it off and I want to remain confident: you’ll become aware of it, that I was right to insist on convincing you Randolph!

So please answer me promptly.

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link