‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You mustn’t flee from this reality that prevents you from being really happy! I’m at your side, to bring you the help and support you need. There’s still time for you to watch the recording I’m putting back once again for you on this link.

I know it’s a tricky subject and that’s why I’m being particularly patient with you Randolph! It’s true, I don’t want to push you with the risk of hearing you tell me to look after my own business.

Of course, I don’t want to interfere in your love affairs, you know. But you also know that I’m right and that I’m not inventing anything concerning this feeling of solitude you have inside you. Yes, you feel alone, it’s a fact and you also sometimes have the feeling of missing out in love.

What you’re living at present doesn’t fulfill you, it’s certain Randolph! Deep down inside you, if you prick up your ears you can hear it, this little voice that tells you it’s true, you deserve better. Because I’m determined to do everything so that you answer me quickly, I’m proposing you a new advantage. I’m therefore granting you a markdown on the requested participation which means you’ll only have a small part to pay.

This is very advantageous and if you were waiting for a gesture from me, this is it. In my turn, I’m waiting for one from you and I suggest you ask me as quickly as possible for the Philter of Excellence on this link!

I imagine that you weren’t hoping for as much Randolph! It’s true, but thanks to this Philter, you could at last obtain the love you really deserve and that, you see, is worth its weight in gold!

You can today answer me!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link