‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I imagine that you also answer when you’re asked a question. So, let me ask you a simple question: have you read my last message Randolph? If the answer is no, that’s what I thought.

So quickly, without delay watch on this link a video message of the greatest importance!

And especially, don’t think that you’ll waste your time watching it because it’s no doubt all to the contrary! I have a great revelation for you concerning love in your sphere.

Even without thinking, don’t consider this a subject of no interest… you would quite simply be lying! I could see inside you that it was the reverse: it’s a very important subject for you Randolph!

But the problem is that you’ve never really admitted that you were unhappy in love! Of course, you had the intuition but for your own reasons that I respect, you no doubt preferred to flee this reality… it was certainly too hard for you to accept.

But trying to escape forever won’t lead you anywhere my dear Randolph! I ask you to trust me and I know that deep down inside you, you know that I’m right. However, being right isn’t sufficient and I want to help you by sending you a Philter of Excellence for Love!

Thanks to this, you could begin to live the love you deserve Randolph! Until today, you’ve only had the right to half, believe me. As for me, I’m presenting you a full and complete one where you’ll love and be loved in return, with no conditions and faithfully! To seize this occasion, answer me quickly!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link