‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I was asking myself the question to know if you had received my last message. If you’ve read it, I imagine it has aroused your curiosity. If this is the case, I’m surprised not to have had the pleasure of reading your answer. If you’ve forgotten, of course I’m not blaming you. You still have the possibility of watching the video message by joining me on this link!

I imagine that you’ve been very busy over the past few days. But, despite everything, I think you must rest a little from time to time. You’re not a machine Randolph! By doing too much, you could one day or another notice that you had missed the essential.

When I say this, I’m speaking of love. The fact that nothing on this subject appears in your astral chart seems very worrying. In any case, this is what attracted my attention and I looked seriously into this question.

And you know, I was right to search for the cause of this anomaly my dear Randolph! I was able to see for myself an unconscious psychic fracture in you, directly linked to your love situation. This fracture alone explains this strange feeling you have and that gives you the impression of feeling alone.

I know that you perfectly understand what I’m saying because this makes you suffer Randolph and it’s not just recently.

All this reveals in broad daylight the intuitions you had, that you perhaps even wanted to escape from… but what’s the use of fleeing when you could ask for a little help. In any case, this is what I’ve come to offer you. To accept it, you only need to receive the Philter of Excellence that you’ll find on this link!

Thanks to this, you could at last lead the love interest you really deserve Randolph! I know this is what you want, so answer me!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link