‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Because of this fast-paced existence, we all very often lead, everything that requires time is often forgotten. I can see this in many people, of which you!

So, if you will, I would like to speak about a very personal subject. Because you know, over these past hours, I was working on your astral chart and nothing showed up concerning your love affairs. When going into more detail, it became obvious to me that I must record a message to speak to you: here it is, listen to it carefully please!

There are a lot of things to be said on this tricky question of love. I couldn’t do anything else but to speak to you about it. As I’ve just said, the study of your astral chart doesn’t show anything concerning this and according to my paranormal abilities, this is the truth: Randolph, you’re alone, or to be more precise, you feel all alone.

Which isn’t the same thing because being alone, that’s a fact. When I go walking, I like to be alone. For example, it’s a moment I grant myself to think. On the other hand, to feel alone, is quite something else because this always reflects the suffering of solitude. What I mean is that it’s quite possible to be accompanied, to have someone in your world and yet, to feel alone.

What does your astral chart reveal to me today Randolph: you feel alone because your present love situation doesn’t make you happy!

And I have the feeling that at present this announcement I’m making to you doesn’t really surprise you in the end. Think about it Randolph! In fact, you had the intuition, you were practically sure, weren’t you? But perhaps, quite simply, you didn’t want to see this sad reality in daylight…

Of course, I can understand it, but I can help you to change this situation for once and for all. In my opinion, it’s time to give you the love you deserve and for this, you can receive it by following this link and asking me for your Philter of Excellence for Love!

Yes Randolph, the happiness to be with the other, to love and to be loved; it could be there. But you must answer me quickly because it’s up to you!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link