‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You can still come here today to find the extraordinary surprise I’ve prepared for you…

It’s the last email I’m sending you concerning the Magic of Transmutation to try one last time to convince you that I have the absolute Power to change your misfortune into happiness.

Randolph, I must really have a lot of affection for you in order to write to you once again. Are you aware: With this message, it will be five times that I’ve taken the trouble to spend my time on you?

And it’s not to claim something Randolph.

Oh no, to the contrary, it’s to offer you my help. Or, more precisely, to put at your service the enormous Powers that were given to me by initiation: To protect you and to lead your future towards the light!

I have a debt towards you Randolph.

I’ve explained it to you in my video and in my previous messages: We’re linked through our past lives.

By proposing you to put my enormous Powers at your service, I’m therefore simply honoring the "karmic Pact” that incurs me with a duty to you.

I must help you Randolph. It’s written!

Except of course if you relieve me of my obligation. Only your refusal or your silence can detach me from you and exempt me from the necessary efforts to get you out of the difficulties you have in your everyday life. If, however this was because of the requested participation, I inform you that I’ll reduce it today.

But what do you want Randolph?

So, one last time, I’m asking you: Would you like me to transform your suffering into joy? Your failures into triumphs? Your pains into comfort?

If your answer is yes, then follow this link to tell me.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link