‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I hope you’re well and that you’re not too worried. I know it’s not obvious to remain calm and serene in these times. With this crisis that we hear of all over the world… It’s a terrible thing and to make things worse, I still haven’t heard from you since my last message. I don’t think you’ve even watched the video attached to it.

Because it’s you, I’m putting it back a second time here. Don’t wait; watch it immediately please. It contains important information concerning an ideal solution in order to enable you to live in inner peace with yourself.

My dear Randolph, I don’t think it will really be a luxury for you. You need to find a path that will lead you to serenity and inner Peace. To get there, it would no doubt be good to let go of all these memories of the past that ruin your life.

Yes, I offer you to do some work on yourself to be able to forget all these bad things that you’ve lived and that continue even today to haunt you. In order to help you, I have a powerful tool at my disposal, and I want you to be able to use it. It’s the Parchment of the Forgotten, accessible here!

It’s very simple to use, believe me. You only need to write on the Parchment all you would like to forget so that immediately it’s forgotten. It’s true, this Parchment is well named, and it would really be useful in your case, Randolph! Ask for it quickly. I’m waiting for your answer.

Esmeralda,

Your Devoted Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link