‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’ve found something that I thought I had lost, and this video will enable you to understand why I thought of you. Watch it right away please!

This object I’m speaking of was given to me over 25 years ago by the direct heir of one of the preferred disciples of Michel de Notre Dame, more well-known under the name of Nostradamus. This disciple was called Jean-Aimé de Chavigny. Perhaps you’ve already heard of him, Randolph?

In the Chavigny family, it was the tradition that the sons receive from their fathers this object. This was the case until the day where the last representant of the Chavigny, that I know well and for whom I had a lot of affection, decided to present it to me as he had no descendants to pass it on to. I received from him the object and the technique to use it because the least we can say is that this object has a most surprising use. You won’t believe your eyes!

When reading this message, you’re asking yourself what this object could have to do with you, my dear Randolph! It’s quite normal that you’re asking yourself this question and I’ll explain to you. This object is in fact a Parchment of the Forgotten!

As its name indicates, the only interest of this parchment is that we can write down all we wish to forget. At present times, it could bring you serenity and inner Peace! In your case, it could be a powerful tool of independence, that would relieve your mind and even your conscience.

Thanks to this, you could forget all these horrible things that recently happened. But that’s not all! You could also eliminate for good old memories that ruin your life and that prevent you from advancing since years ago: an old love, nasty things that people have done to you, the wrongs… the list could be a long one concerning you, Randolph and, in this way, you could really turn a page on your life of before.

If you’re tempted by this offer, I could offer you the possibility to use the Parchment of the Forgotten on this link here!

You can’t imagine all we would like to forget for good in life. Think in peace and you’ll see that I’m right, Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your Devoted Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link