‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’m pleased to write to you today because I must announce some excellent news to you:

Randolph, I’ve chosen you to be my guest during a private ceremony organized by the Grand Council of Benefactors!

Yes, I’m inviting you personally to this ceremony and I hope you’ll accept to participate with pleasure. To know what this ceremony is all about, you can watch on this link the video I recorded for you.

Believe me; you mustn’t miss this event because it could radically change your world. It’s organized by the Grand Council of Benefactors which I belong to for 7 years.

This Grand Council of Benefactors is a committee formed by 13 Mediums.

Each year, we organize a private ceremony and, at this occasion, each of the Benefactors must choose a person to invite. We must choose a person who needs to be helped as quickly as possible and of course, this person must agree to be helped.

And as you’ll have understood, this year, it’s you Randolph that I’ve chosen to invite! Even in my first visions your first name only appeared partially (I could just see a few letters of your first name), it then appeared several consecutive times very clearly and I then had no doubt!

It’s really you Randolph that I would like to invite today and nobody else!

I hope that today you’ll follow this link HERE and that you’ll quickly accept this invitation from me.

The ceremony is approaching with giant steps… It can solely be held when the planets of Mars and Jupiter are in alignment and this astral conjunction will take place soon and will last for 27 days!

And, in addition, at the end of the ceremony, you’ll receive your Laissez-Passer towards Absolute Wealth! You deserve it so much…

So, I’ll see you soon!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2022 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, 3.3 Irish Place, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link