‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

It’s always a difficult moment when you have to make an important decision and I put myself in your shoes, you see. But say to yourself one thing: these would be beneficial changes and this could bring you a lot better life. So, come on, join me here and watch my video recording.

I think that this is the best thing you can do Randolph! You know, in life, there are people who take action and there are the others. It’s up to you to decide on which side you want to be. Anyway, whatever your decision, I’ll respect it. No, I’m not the type of person who will force you into anything… no, I’m not like that because first, I’m your friend and it’s your sincere friend who’s writing to you, that’s all.

Of course, I regret to still not have received your request because I’m impatient to begin your initiation to the Fundamental Divinatory Abilities. But I want to believe that you’ll very shortly become aware of the godsend you have at present. Yes, I can feel it, there’s a grand awakening happening inside you and I can feel a lot of determination springing up inside you. It’s very positive Randolph.

In this search for a better life, there will be a before and an after. You can be convinced of that my dear Randolph! And also, take as a sign from destiny the little boost I’m granting you at present.

In order to make things even easier for you, I’ve made the decision to grant you a deduction on the sum initially asked for. This simply means that you’ll just need to pay a very small part of it. You’ve understood: the stars are favorable for you and you must seize this chance!

Yes, let yourself be led by this impetus that leads you towards me. You won’t regret it, I assure you. Accept this hand I’m holding out to you and come here to be initiated to the Fundamental Divinatory Abilities!

I’m waiting for you to subscribe impatiently!

Esmeralda,
Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2022 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, 3.3 Irish Place, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link