‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

It simply needs one minute to change everything! And this minute, take it immediately to watch the video I recorded for you HERE.

Yes, I have wonderful things to tell you and especially that my invitation to the private ceremony of the Grand Council of Benefactors is still available.

Randolph, I still want you to be my guest and that’s why I hope you’ll take the time to accept my invitation. We’re talking about your Happiness and only you can decide to access it or not.

In addition, I really want to send you your Laissez-Passer towards Absolute Wealth so don’t wait to answer me. The more you wait, the more time you lose to benefit from real happiness.

So, it’s your decision, the ceremony will soon take place… As for me, I’m ready and I’ve prepared all I need for this ceremony. First, we need to establish telepathic contact, then you can perform the Ceremony of the Passing towards Happiness.

What more do you want Randolph? If it’s a gesture on my behalf, then this is it: I suggest you just send part of the contribution I asked for. I hope, if this were the case, to have made things easier for you.

Come and confirm your acceptance on this link.

So, I’ll see you soon!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2022 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, 3.3 Irish Place, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link