See who has sent you messages!
Member Status: Bronze | You have 5 points
Randolph, you've got new messages!
Julia on Dream Singles!
Julia ID: 9818858
"Hi Randolph, I think it's not masculine to leave a single girl unattended! 😍❤️ I see... ..."
Julia
clipphoto attachment
READ NOW
Diana on Dream Singles!
Diana ID: 9806579
"Hey Randolph How could I get past such an INCREDIBLE man??!!? I can't believe... ..."
Diana
clipphoto attachment
READ NOW
Oksana on Dream Singles!
Oksana ID: 9725339
"Randolph hello) do you want to see each other very soon? I would love to visit you what can... ..."
Oksana
clipphoto attachment
READ NOW
Elena on Dream Singles!
Elena ID: 8464181
"Hello, dear Randolph! Love can come to you only once per life... Do you agree with... ..."
Elena
clipphoto attachment
READ NOW
Vera on Dream Singles!
Vera ID: 5278780
"Hello Randolph. Let's play with you? You ask me questions and I answer them. And vice versa:... ..."
Vera
clipphoto attachment
READ NOW
View More Messages
Client Services
Contact Us Contact Us Text Us My Account
Contact Us Call Us
1(888)989-4889
Text Us
1(214)206-7057
My Account
Visit us on Facebook Visit us on Twitter The Dream-Singles Blog The Dream-Singles YouTube The Dream-Singles Instagram
Download Dream Singles Mobile App
  We're glad you provided us fitzgeraldrandolph@gmail.com on 2022-04-07 14:05:32 and we respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy. If you prefer not to receive emails from Dream Singles, you may unsubscribe here Dream-Singles.com - 9120 Double Diamond Parkway #3988, Reno, NV 89521 Add newsletter@emails.dream-singles.com to your address book to ensure delivery. Having trouble? Click here