‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I affirm that today, you’re at a turning point in your life: Where you accept the worst or you throw yourself into the arms of Happiness!

If it’s as I think, Happiness that tempts you, then be quick; It won’t remain very long within your reach!

You don’t have any alternative Randolph.

Randolph, let me warn you while there’s still time: I’ve seen what you’ve lived through and it’s hard, really hard! I’ve seen what you live at present and honestly, it’s no easier. And then I’ve SEEN your future and, unfortunately, it’s no better; excuse me but nothing better is announced.

So?… So, you must take action Randolph. MAKE A MOVE!

I’m ready to do everything for you. I’ve told you this and you know it. But you? Why do you remain silent? How can you neglect my warnings? How can you refuse my help?

Once again, would you like to take your revenge on destiny?

For one last time Randolph, would you like me to do for you the rituals and magic actions thanks to which I could reverse your destiny? Would you like me for 9 days to spend all my time on the positive change of your future? Last, wouldn’t you like me to offer you my dearest Secret of Fortune?

Come on Randolph, get a hold on yourself while there’s still time!

Years of misfortune are worth a little effort of a minute to aim for an eternity of Happiness, don’t you think so? This little effort is just to give me your imprint of destiny so that I can work on it and direct your future towards the light. Nothing but light. Nothing else, ever, than the Light!

Is it too much to ask you Randolph?

I trust you. But I also have enormous confidence in the future I can still offer you at present, thanks to my powers and my knowledge.

I dream that you can have the same trust in me before it’s too late.

So, Randolph, for the last time, I’m asking you: Do you want the “Program of Happiness” that I’ve created for you? Follow this link, luckily, it’s not too late!

I’m only finishing this email Randolph, to go to my meditation room and to pray, pray and pray so that the beings that watch over you incite you to make the right decision.

And in order to help you to make your decision, I’ve decided to reduce the requested participation to its minimum. There will be nearly nothing left to pay.

I’m waiting impatiently to receive your agreement by email.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2022 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link