Member Status: Bronze | You have 3 points
look
look who's viewed your profile
Oksana
Oksana ID: 9577518
I am very calm and quiet, I don?t like quarrels and I?m always used to resolving all disagreements only in a calm way. I like spending time in nature, doing work around the house in the fresh air....
view her profile
Christina
Christina ID: 9780166
I work as a PR manager. I have never been married and have no children. I am sure that I would be able to become a faithful life partner for a good decent man. I have a higher education. I don't like...
view her profile
Daria
Daria ID: 9654308
I love an active but measured life, I love art and books. She was engaged in oriental dancing, and even became a European champion in 2019. Attended cooking classes. I love tennis. Long and quiet...
view her profile
Irina
Irina ID: 9608863
I am a very versatile person, I like to spend my time in a useful way. I am a hard-working woman and I know what I want in my life, I have a goal. I am very optimistic, in all situations I try to find...
view her profile
Julia
Julia ID: 9624773
The modern world can dictate to us new rules of life in society, especially in the last two years. Everyone chooses for themselves the level of comfort and safety. But, clearly, no one can abolish the...
view her profile
view more
Client Services
Contact Us Contact Us Text Us My Account
Contact Us Call Us
1(888)989-4889
Text Us
1(214)206-7057
My Account
Visit us on Facebook Visit us on Twitter The Dream-Singles Blog The Dream-Singles YouTube The Dream-Singles Instagram
Download Dream Singles Mobile App
  We're glad you provided us fitzgeraldrandolph@gmail.com on 2022-04-07 14:05:32 and we respect your privacy. Click here to view our Privacy Policy. If you prefer not to receive emails from Dream Singles, you may unsubscribe here Dream-Singles.com - 9120 Double Diamond Parkway #3988, Reno, NV 89521 Add newsletter@emails.dream-singles.com to your address book to ensure delivery. Having trouble? Click here