‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

The days go by and resemble each other concerning you, don’t they? I must say that change could scare you a little… in any case, it’s the feeling I have when I project my psychic spirit towards yours, dear Randolph! It’s obvious, this is your nature, you’re made like this…

On the other hand, it’s a shame that you haven’t at least watched the video I recorded for you and that I’m putting back here again with free access!

Watch it, dear Randolph! This doesn’t commit you to anything, I assure you. In fact, you’ll just find good news and this will change you from your everyday life. Imagine that the happiness that counts so much to you and that escapes you permanently could be within your reach at present. But will you turn your back on this beautiful destiny at the moment when it seems to want to really be accomplished in your life? I hope not but your refusal doesn’t augur any good to me, I must be honest.

That’s why I’ve decided myself to give you an additional boost, the necessary impetus, I would say. Yes, dear Randolph! I’ve made the decision to reduce the amount of the donation I had first requested. As it concerns you and your happiness, there will only remain a very small amount and in this way, it will make things easier for you to take action!

Do it immediately because time is counted at present and you must still celebrate the Advent of the three Norns by joining me here!

So, this is what you must do to accomplish in your turn this quest for happiness that’s missing so much in your life. First, you must rid yourself from Urd. You must then accept Verdandi and more important than anything, you must hope for Skuld, dear Randolph!

The path is already open and your Happiness can be found at the end of this path… don’t wait and get moving!

Esmeralda,
Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2022 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link