‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Misfortune can well be written, it’s not inevitable. It’s possible to remedy it when we master certain secrets, like me… And even to transmute it into Happiness!

It’s exactly what I offer to do in this little video that I recorded to try to answer your hope of a better life…

I, who dreamt of giving you back your smile, I’m really happy: After surprising and painful Visions I had about your past and your present, I’ve found the perfect means to give your life a new direction.

Success in your love life, financial power, harmony in your relationships could be tomorrow the key words of your everyday life. Without speaking of your morale that, “boosted” by so many good surprises, should make an enormous rise towards the light of incomparable joy!

How can I offer you all that?

Oh Randolph, because I possess a secret since decades. This Secret comes from profound knowledge that I acquired in esoteriscism and especially in the area of Chiromancy: Not only do I know how to read the lines of destiny but, especially how to act on their most hidden aspects.

In what goal?

With the goal Randolph of reversing the polarity of a destiny when it’s negative. This is exactly what I’ve seen for your future: The continuation of your misfortune in the future with, even the risk that it gets worse. So, there’s no question that I abandon you to your fate when I have the solution to all your problems!

I’ll just need one thing to set up the rituals and magic actions that I must perform with the goal of freeing you for good from your worries: Your “imprint of destiny”. You could send it me, very easily, as soon as you’ve finished reading this email.

On your side Randolph, I would ask you to spare me each day one minute of your time (during 9 days) for a little ritual of accompaniment of my own work. A little personal effort, not very constraining but incredibly important. You’ll soon understand why…

But that’s not all!

Last, because my Visions showed me that from all your problems, the financial question was the most difficult, I’ve decided to do something that, I assure you, I do very rarely: I’m going to send you a Secret that’s very dear to me, a Secret that should “boost” you in your future because it should allow you, at the same time, to step out of your financial worries and to ensure your security for a very long time.

To launch your life on this new path, follow this link Randolph: I’m waiting for you with open arms, more than ever decided to make you happy…

Esmeralda who solely thinks of you.

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2022 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link