‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If I say to you: To free, to accept and to hope. Do you know what I mean? What does it make you think of? Certainly, nothing precise… if you have a few minutes to spare me, I would be delighted to bring you some explanations.

I must tell you, I have excellent news for you. And, as you count a lot for me. This is why I recorded a video message here on this link!

If I could give you some advice; watch it as soon as possible my dear Randolph! You won’t regret it, I assure you. So, what’s happening? you would ask. To tell you the truth, I’ve come to tell you that the moment has come.

And as everything indicates that you’re not fully aware of it, I’m taking the initiative to write to you. Yes Randolph! The time has come for you to accomplish one of the three Fundamental Quests that each person, at one moment or another of their life, must accomplish.

As guardian of your psychic integrity, my mission also consists in warning you when the priority deadlines approach in your life. This is the case today because you’re missing something essential in life: Happiness!

Yes Randolph! I can feel it so often… you’re not happy in your life. And, there’s a reason, this search remains completely unfinished and it seems that in a way, you’ve given up. In a certain manner, you no longer believe in it and you’ve resigned yourself to it. You mustn’t…

Luckily, I’m here to help you to believe again by following up this quest that’s so important in life.

Yes Randolph, I’ve told you! The moment has come for you to really accomplish this quest for Happiness and for this, I offer to help you. If you agree with me, then you mustn’t wait to celebrate the Advent of the 3 Norns: Urd, Verdandi and Skuld!

To accomplish this search for Happiness that you’re missing so much in your life, you must first free yourself from Urd. You must then accept Verdandi and more important than ever, you must hope for Skuld my dear Randolph!

Trust me: Your happiness is very close to you!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2022 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link