So I am a lonely woman originating from ukraine searching for my love. recently been through lots of hassles but this does not avoid me from still browsing and aiming to see joy and happiness. I know somewhere out there he's expecting me, I must waste all the rest of my life with this unique person. I spotted your profile & adored it. I am a young and packed with happiness chic, really love running a whole lot, physical fitness and outdoor, will reveal to you a few of my personal images soon. I am not after a man that is ideal. I'm just searching for someone who will fully grasp me for who i really am & hold me in very good and most awful days. Let me view more pics of you & discover interesting things regarding your own daily life & in case you have more questions i'll try to respond to you as soon as you respond.