‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

The telepathic message of despair I received from you last night was extremely strong. It deeply moved me. It’s true I knew you were in grand difficulty, but honestly, not to that point!

So Randolph, as soon as I woke up, I decided “to take the bull by its horns” and to get you out of there! And I chose the “face to face” to tell you how: See in this video what I’m going to do for you.

Why am I so much in osmosis with you? This remains a mystery Randolph. But what I know for sure is what I heard from you: I real cry for help. And what I saw from you also: Your despair of lacking everything.

To be honest with you, I felt in my own body the suffering you go through facing so many difficulties: Financial problems, heartaches, moral hardships, there’s a long list of all your torments.

And it’s even more unjust because you’re not responsible for this situation!

I also checked this: I explain to you in my video why you haven’t had, until the present time, the destiny you deserve.

So, I’ve decided to bring you justice. I’ve decided Randolph, because I have the power, to give you the radical means to free yourself from your past and to liberate your present to leave your future to spread its wings towards the highest spheres of Happiness.

I’m going to do for you what I’ve only done about ten times in my long life as a Medium: I’ll reveal to you two extremely secret Grand Prayers that I received from a long Chain of Initiated ones.

If I’m granting you this privilege Randolph, it’s because you have a big heart.

So yes Randolph, saying these Prayers in the conditions I’ll teach you will have a quick effect: That of unlocking the fabulous destiny (never accomplished) that the stars assured you at your birth.

For you happiness, for you fortune, for you the Joys reserved for the Chosen ones!

My dear Randolph, accepting my help simply commits you to one thing, just one: To recite these magic Prayers as I tell you and at the moments I’ll indicate. The rest will work by itself…

Join me on this link so that I can send them to you very quickly.

I’ll see you soon Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link