‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If I say to you: Laughter, Fortune, Soul mate… What does this mean to you Randolph? Seriously, doesn’t this make you envious? Because it’s all this, yes, precisely all this that I can bring you today on a silver platter!

You have doubts? Watch the video I recorded for you to prove it. I think you’ll quickly change your mind…

Yes, in one word, it’s Happiness that I’ve decided to offer you! Why? Because my dear Randolph, because I received your suffering directly in my heart when a telepathic contact was made with you.

You’re living insurmountable difficulties. It can’t go on Randolph! And especially, it mustn’t last!

In addition, you’re not responsible for all this misfortune that overwhelms you that I saw during our contact. You know, I’m someone who has a profound sense of justice. And when I see someone like you suffering from such injustice, I move heaven and earth to restore their rights to Happiness.

Happiness isn’t merely a right concerning you: It’s a “Credit from the Heavens”!

Yes Randolph, that’s right: A credit! Why?… Because initially the Heavens had reserved for you a fabulous destiny. It needed this “karmic accident” that I speak of in my video for this to be reversed.

So I’m going to give you the means to be paid back this arrears. And with the interest!

I’m going to do it by revealing to you an enormous Secret inherited from a long Chain of Initiated ones. A secret I keep since decades solely for my Protegees for whom I know they deserve it by their hardships.

On one condition however: that they have a big heart. Which is your case my dear Randolph.

This Secret has been proven by about ten of my dearest consultants. It has brought them the power to accomplish all their wishes. Concerning you, I’ve seen three areas in which you dream of seeing your life changed: First, the financial area, then your love life. Last, you would like to recover your morale and fine form, wouldn’t you?

Well, let me be perfectly clear Randolph: It’s… as good as done!

I’m going to send you without delay two secret Grand Prayers of which the regular reciting in the conditions I’ll indicate to you could enable you to attain without difficulties this goal; Happiness.

I’ve told you everything, well nearly Randolph. Oh, in fact no, I forgot: Negative elements are at present circulating around you. It would be good if you received your two secret Grand Prayers as quickly as possible.

To receive them, it’s easy: you just need to follow this link…

So I’ll see you soon my dear Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link